Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MORE UPS DELIVERIES WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT?

I spent most of my day just lounging around...thats what we do most of our time you know

as they say   LIFE IS GOOD

LIFE IS GOOD where I live...I get Party Mix treats when the first human wakes up and comes downstairs

I get more Party Mix treats before my Mom goes off to her job

I get Kit and Kaboodle all the time or whenever the bowls empty

I love to go outside and hangout on the porch or across the street..you know watch the "chicks" (BIRDS)
(thats a whole other Story....I have to wear this gigunda BELL around my collar ...my mom thinks I need it...Im not sure why she thinks that......
I still catch all kinds of "chicks"   (ie birds)

And after I do all that...Im ready for this....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz,zzzzzzzzzzzzz,zzzzzzzz


NIGHT NIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment