Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SHE'S ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKIN IN...

Is my new home already occupied ....are we gonna get along?
ok ...heres the scoop...TJ  does live here...she tolerates me but keeps her distance...shes pretty old so I dont bother with her much...she goes her way I go mine..that kind of thing keeps everybody happy...besides she hisses and growls at me....g-r-o-u-c-h-y   
oh well, I ve got more exploring to do.............


HEY...WHATS THAT NOISE??? .......... IM GOIN CHECK THAT  OUT



THE ROOMBA IS A SCARY LITTLE MONSTER


WHEW...after getting away from whatever that was ...what the heck is a ROOMBA...I headed out to the kitchen for some playtime...this is one of the things I like to play with that Ill talk more about soon...you know
Christmas is coming people....your kittys like presents too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment