Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

well we all must have made it thru the festivities of 2011 if we re here saying Happy New Year 2012: by we, I mean me and Georgie whom you havent met as of yet, but you will soon.  He is my little brother (adopted brother that is)  and hes kind of grown on me and now I like having him around.  We do have a lot of fun with our new Christmas present, the tent and tunnel toy.  I will post a picture and video of it on here soon and I highly recommend it for your feline household members.

 However, the best news for today is watch for my new website coming very soon in the next couple weeks.  I cant wait to share it with you.  My mother has to put it all together first and she is working hard on doing that.  She still hasnt put the Christmas decorations away yet so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment